I haven't been posting as regularly as I was last month- I apologise. Like most bad habits, I'm only hurting myself, as my posts fall my stats fall.
Well, when I'm not working I tend to lose track of the date, something that happens a lot during summer vacations, so today I got a bit of a shock when I looked at the date and discovered it was the 30th of Novemeber! November's over -only one month left for this year to be over, I don't even remember what my resolutions were.. I don't think I made any, I wasn't in a good place this time last year.
Although I haven't been blogging, I've been reading blogs, and I've realised I'm on an average of 10 posts short! So, I'm going to attempt to overcompensate today. Yes, instead of consistently blogging everyday, I'm going to do the blogging equivalent of cramming for exams the night before.
We all know what happens when you do that. That is, if I don't get bored, exhasuted or distracted first.
What will I blog about? Good question!
Well, here a few things which I have been planning on blogging about but just not..bothering, to be honest the time I usually spend blogging has been watching Gossip Girl Season 3- two, three episodes a day. I'm appalled at myself- you don't need to rub it in.
I'll put up internal links once I've actually done the posts..deadline is tonight- or early hours of tomorrow- why am I doing this to myself??!
- The best red velvet cupcakes I've ever had -I don't mean to toot my own horn, but hey it is a great easy recipe, I take no credit, I was eating 3 a day- so definitely I'd recommend anyone and everyone to try it. And-no I'm not fat.
- The second part of the Downton Abbey review- although I might need to watch another episode (I'm midway Season 2) to revive my interest and cleasnse my subconscious from Gossip Girl.
- Product review-Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter.
- Product review- L'Occitane's moisturisers
- Product review-L'Occitane's shower gels
- The Red Shoes
- Book Review-
- Islamic post about what prayers to make in times of difficulty-
- Remembering Jeddah Flood 2010
- Five/(whatever number I can remember at that time) amazing blogs I have discovered