Monday 30 January 2012

Kim Kardashian: Love Her or Hate Her?


Dear Readers, my blog has become the target of some sort of spamming mafia, which is attacking my previous post for some reason, and whoever they are they are located in the US. I'm trying to come up with another post to sort of remedy the situation, I know stupid remedy, but I've already reported it to Blogger I don't know what else to do. So here's an unlikely post from me anyway: Kim Kardashian.



I've also decided to let this be mainly a picture- heavy post. Maybe becuase I don't think there's much to say aboutther, I'm not aware of any great talents she may have,( No keeping up with the Kardashians doesn't count) or some great good she has done to world but she does look pretty, and is a fashionista, if nothing else...and there is a whole industry devoted to people like her- and they exist for a reason they fulfill a demand, or desires by the masses to be look like them, if not live like them. So without further ado lets have the pictures, which obviously, are more interesting to look at than a 1000 word post by me. 


Kim Kardashian bangs sexy gold dress
Kim Kardashian side part hairstyle
Kim Kardashian braids
Kim Kardashian short bob hairstyle
Kim Kardashian wedding veil
Kim Kardashian traditional dress in Dubai
Kim Kardashian red dress in Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment