Tuesday 28 February 2012

Angelina Jolie and Her Right Leg!

angelina jolie at oscars 2012 thigh high slit black armani atelier dress with brad pitt

First it was J-Lo insuring her rear 'ass-sets' then the flurry of attention of Pippa Middleton's behind, and while we speculated at which celebrity would incite the latest part of anatomy inspired raves, Angelina Jolie wasn't on my mind. I thought the next she inspired such a media frenzy, it would be yet another baby or (two), whether her own or adopted, or that her and Brad Pitt finally decided to tie the knot and make it official.

But no, she dazzled the world at the 2012 Oscars, and although her Atelier Armani dress was pretty safe in terms of colour and style, I loved her gorgeous hair and make-up -but the thigh-high slit was OTT, and the way she stood - but her cheeky-on-purpose pose had a I know I'm over-doing it and you're loving it anyway vibe :-). I guess  that's the reason why this post isn't much of a rant. You can watch Angelina's Oscar clip here.

Her right leg has its own twitter account and of course trended on twitter- which makes me think that there are only very useless men on twitter :-P  and they should do what the Twitter boss himself advised:Get a life!  Well, maybe those weren't his exact words, but we all know that's what he was thinking.

And the question on every woman's mind ..(or is it just me?)..how is it humanly possible to have such skinny thighs with out 'help' even if it isnt surgery maybe Lipomassage?

Let me know what you think?


1 comment: