Wednesday 22 February 2012

Sports cars- Nuff Said!

Dear Readers,

If you know me personally, you will know I have a thing for sports cars, convertibles, sometimes even coupes! The other day I was discussing with a friend of mine how her vision board was going.

She replied that at the moment, her vision board looked more  like a lust board, and she had me doubled up in fits of laughter as she named the actors on her vision board. Now, on the other hand, if you look at my vision board it has at least 3 cars on it, and no celebs in sight, and I keep on thinking I should add one or two more cars.

Even though for all intents and purposes I am a girly girl- but I love shiny metal!

Unfortunately, in Saudi women still can't drive, so for now they remain according to car dealer's by line:  'Toys for big boys.'

Can you imagine how hard it is for me not to be able to drive in Saudi, when I feel so strongly about cars..oh well.. I can always dream that some day soon I will be cruising down Tahliyah or Malek Road in wheels of my own :-P!


I'm guessing this post might attract some male visitors, though I'm pretty sure, not as much attracted by the Pippa Middleton post.

Here are some of my favourites

Enjoy!
I'd like to leave you with I think the perfect song to view these, Blue's Fly By

ferrari enzo
Ferrari Enzo neeeds no intro- the stars' car

bmw z4 roadster
BMW roadster- first love
jaguar car
Smooth Jaguar
audi spyder R8
Dashing Audi R8-
mercerdes benz SLR McLaren
Mercedes SLR McLaren- Classy
vintage Rolls Royce wedding cars
Vintage Rolls
Red Porsche 991 convertible 2012
Porsche 2012 <3

Finally, you may want to check out this article about the guy who owns 52 luxury cars!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment