Wednesday 18 April 2012

Gossip Girl Season 5 Fashion: Blue Lace Dress

Dear Readers,

You probably already know of my Gossip Girl addiction, and I've recently gotten this navy lace dress that Lily wore in episode 9 on my mind, I really want to find something similar.
Serena may be the fashionista It girl, and Blair a princess, but I find that Lily's outfits are far more wearable for some one who dresses modestly and lives in the real world!
Here are some pics of the dress I covet.

Lily Vander Woodsen, blue lace dress, hollywood fashion
Lily in navy lace dress
lily, gossip girl, blue lace dress, hollywood fashion


While you can get the exact dress Lily wore from Carven for $989 , but you want a more budget friendly option Asos do a similar dress for only  $81.81. check out the dress below.

I also found a great Diane Diane von Furstenberg sheath if you prefer the more figure hugging look, which turned out to be  equally amazing on both 25-year-old Emily VanCamp and 42-year-old Catherine Zeta-Jones.  and it could be yours for $345 at barneys.com.

catherine zeta jones, blue lace dress, hollywood fashion
Kate Middleton has also worn lace quite a bit, I think it really suits her as a Princess and all, but I like don't like it quite as much as the one Lily wore!

kate middleton, blue lace dress
Kate Middleton in blue lace dresses




 Which one is your favourite?


For more great tips and info on how to recreate gossip girl fashion check out this amazing site
Hope you liked the post ladies!
Enjoy future posts on fashion follow me on Facebook
XOXO

1 comment: