I found out that I am not alone in my teeth troubles...
What the market research shows/ what you say?
- 83% of people in Saudi Arabia have sensitive teeth
- Men are more likely to untag themselves from a photograph on Facebook due to not liking how their teeth look
- 79% of people in KSA are worried at some level about how their teeth look
- Nearly 40% don’t smile or show their teeth when taking photographs
- 66% of people would like whiter teeth and are actively looking for a solution
- 60% of people feel guilty about not doing enough for their teeth
- 55% of people worry about how abrasive whitening products can be on their teeth
- Nearly 40% of people spend less than three minutes on their daily grooming routine
- 64% of people want to have healthy white teeth to boost their confidence, whilst
- 41% also cited the desire to look professional
So I am very excited to finally have a solution to our teeth problems in Sensodyne's newest and first whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth Sensodyne TRUE WHITE!
- First whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth endorsed by dentists
- 10x less abrasive than many everyday whitening toothpastes
- Breakthrough in whitening for sensitive teeth
What it claims to do?
- Sensitivity relief in an ultra-low abrasion formulation
whitening for sensitive teeth
- Clinically proven to be as gentle on dentine as brushing with water
- More than 10x less abrasive than most whitening toothpastes
- With twice daily brushing, leaves a protective shield to help prevent new stains forming
- True innovation - sensitivity
relief and whiter teeth, with ultra-low abrasion
What the experts say?Dr Aziz a reknowned dentist says:
“In my opinion, this is the right choice for patients suffering from Sensitivity who also want to whiten their teeth.”برأيي، استخدام معجون الأسنان الحسّاسة ترو وايت أكثر لطفاً وأماناً للمرضى الذين يعانون من حساسية الأسنان وفي الوقت نفسه، يريدون تبييض أسنانهم.
For more information about Sensodyne True White be sure to check out the Sensodyne Youtube and Facebook page.