Thursday 22 March 2012

Lisa Eldridge Best Make-Up Tutorials


Like many of you, when I’m bored one of my favourite pick-me-up sites is YouTube. I like watching cute funny video clips as much as the next person, but often I’d rather watch a video on something I’m actually interested in. A friend recommended Lisa Eldridge’s channel and I must say she does the most amazing tutorials. Isn’t YouTube wonderful? Now you have free make-up application tutorials, performed by a professional make-up artist, at the tips of your fingertips.

Lisa Eldridge is a renowned British make-up artist, her clients include Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Liz Hurley,  Kate Moss, Heidi Klum, and Selma Hayek.

She has collaborated with Shisedo to deveop a new collection and is currently the Creative Director for No.7 make-up line.

One of my favourite LE tutorials is her Chanel Spring 2012 make-up, I think the colours in the palette are simply gorgeous and the resulting look is a fresh and peachy perfect for spring.

Another beautiful tutorial is the Audrey Hepburn’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s inspired make-up. It a classic look all Breakfast at Tiffany’s fans must try at least once.

A more colourful party look tutorial features Amber Andersen and has Green smoky eye with a darker lip, perfect when you want to dazzle at some event.

Hope you enjoy watching /trying them out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment