Monday 28 May 2012

3 Sizzling Arab/Khaleeji Style Make-up Tutorials

Dear Readers,

Are you bored of your usual make-up looks? Do you want to sizzle at the next big party/wedding/special occasion. I suggest you mix things up and try an Arab/Khaleeji style make-up look.

I have added three tutorials by one of my favourite make-up artists pixiwoo.

The first one is  the Arab Khaleeji style make-ip tutorial with a green smoky eye. I've seen Saudi ladies wear this look at weddings and its very dramatic, with lots of va va voom, certainly not for the faint-hearted.  


The second look is a tutorial of how to get Haifa Wehbe's make-up look, she's a popular Arab singer, her look is emulated by many women in the Middle East. 

haifa wehbe


This features different shades of blue for the eye, they eyeliner is slightly more tricky to apply. I think it creates a very glamorous Greek goddess type look.




The final tutorial is also an Arabic/Haifa Wehbe look by pixiwoo but its got less intimidating shades of brown with again quite a toned down pink lip.


Pixiwoo uses a lot of MAC makeup and also a lot MUFE, you don't have use these product if you have similar products/colours from other brands. I'm only starting to use MAC products ever since I started watching these tutorials!  

So try out these Arabic make-up looks, and let me know how they turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment