Wednesday 3 October 2012

London Fashion Week: Burberry Prorsum SS13 My highlights

A rainbow of colour: Metallic trenches, vinyl bags, and satin shoes at Burberry SS13 London Fashion Week show


Dear Readers,
I know I'm a bit late on this post, but what can I say life got in the way of my blogging calendar.
I confess I sometimes enjoy looking at WHO attended the fashion week shows and what they wore, more than the show itself.

Burberry has in recent years won itself a place among the British luxury fashion bands, and the celebs who attended did not disappint in the least.

I hope you like the pics; these are my picks of the most interesting celebs that turned out, and no I didn't include any Olympics winners or One Directioners-I'm talking serious star power here..

First off, how I could I not include the famous fashion critic with her signature(read permanent) bob-hair cut that reminds me uncannily of Willy Wonka as played by Johnny Depp. Still, I have to admit the lady's got class.

The fashion world's dragon lady, Anna Wintour at Burberry Prosum Spring 2013 LFW
Sama and Haya AbuKhadra

Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely the famous Sports Illustrated cover swimsuit model, was all coverd up in a very fall appropriate snug outfit.

Rosie Huntingdon Whitely

Olivia Palermo rocked the country elite look, though her smoky eys might be a straying into the racoon eyes territtory- but I'll let it pass coz she's so cute.

Olivia Palermo





Tali lennox


 
Bollywood heartthrob and a member of the now defunct Indian aristocracy, Saif Ali Khan cut a fine figure in his 3 piece suit, with the skinny spotted tie adding a bit of whimsical touch.



I'm not sure what Emma Watson was thinking when she wore this dress, although the belt, zip and style might be interesting, i hate fabric it looks like those 'make a dress from rubbish' projects they make fashion design students do- I guess it was London fashion Week and she hoped there would be far more bizarre things on the runway-what other explanation is there?


British boxer Amir Khan with his fiance Faryal


Below are some runway looks that I liked, what do you think of them?

Loving the blue green combo of satin and shimmer

Navy cape with mettalic fuschia dress Burberry Prorsum SS13
I simply adored the make-up glowing skin paired with bright clean eyes and a red lip.



Image sources:
Burberry facebook page
fabfitfun.com
http://www.german.fansshare.com/celebrity/photos/757_emma-watson-burberry-london-fashion-week-burberry-2047636198.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment